FiltaQuilla is officially distributed on addons.thunderbird.net.
Please go to the github FiltaQuilla Issue Tracker on github for reporting bugs!
- Fixed issue #34 Action "add sender to Address list" not working.
- Made Compatible with THunderbird 68. FiltaQuilla had to be largely rewritten for Thunderbird 68, with substantial help from Paweł Tomulik. Going forward most bugfixes / new features will be exclusively available for Thunderbird 68. The reason for this is that through architectural changes on the Mozilla code platform the code for Thunderbird 60 and earlier is substantially different.
- Check the new Issue Tracker for open problems.
- Added links to the quickFilters page for supporting the development team.
- Completed Dutch translation - thanks to Markh van BabelZilla.org
- Completed Swedish translation - thanks to A. Regnander - Phoenix
- Fixed issue #9 Error in Console - Services.prefs.getStringPref is not a function - affecting older versions of Thunderbird.
- Added debug option for future trouble shooting.
- Added support icons for filter actions and search terms: these open dedicated topics on the support pages.
- Added back inheritpane service module.
- Raised minimum version to Thunderbird 52. It is likely that the next version will be minimum 60, once it starts to support Thunderbird 68 to be future proof for 2020.
- Fixed a problem with minver. Still compatible with Thunderbird 60.3 / ESR
- Made compatible with Thunderbird 60
- Added localisation (German locale)
- If you want to help with translation into your language, check on: Babelzilla. (you will need a Babelzilla Login for this)
- This version fixes broken filter actions MoveLater and CopyAsSend caused by changes in recent versions of Thunderbird
- Version 1.3.1 fixes an error that prevented filter actions that train the junk filter.
- Fixes issues in printing
- Adds optional file type when saving message
Provides compatibility with Thunderbird 5.0
- bug 313 Non-ascii characters don’t work in subjectRegEx
- bug 843 Remove lower case from headerRegEx (which prevented certain headers from being properly processed)
- Search term: Folder Name
- Custom action: Save Message to Folder
- Custom Action: Move Later
- A core bug that prevented custom searches from working in non-filter contexts was fixed in Thunderbird 3.0.5/3.1 beta 2.
- A core feature was added, beginning with Thunderbird 3.1 beta 2, that allows IMAP filter actions that need the message body to work. This FiltaQuilla version adds support for that term.
- Enabling of filter actions and search terms was divided into separate pages to prevent issues with view overflow.
- Custom action: detach attachments from message (requires Thunderbird 3.1 beta 2 or later)
- Custom action: Suffix to subject. Previous action "append to subject", which was misnamed, was renamed to "prepend to subject" though existing defined actions will still work.
This revision fixes three bugs:
- Fixed: M164 Filter action “Run” fails with second after-the-fact action
- Fixed: M165 RegEx search term has no method to add flags like case insensitive
- Fixed: M166 Custom search term values are not appearing in customize view
This Add-on was adopted from its previous author and creator R. Kent James who had to retire from Add-on development. It has been largely rewritten for Thunderbird 68 in December 2019, with substantial help from Paweł Tomulik.
Support My Work!
As I am often asked about added features
for filter conditions and actions for my Add-on
quickFilters this is a good
location for extending Filter behavior.
If you want to support the FiltaQuilla project, please install quickFilters and
purchase a quickFilters Pro license.
I am keeping the license for FiltaQuilla as GPL 3.0 for the time being.